The VISI-Q system assigns each party a reservation number and allows your guests the ability to monitor their progress as they move up the "list" on a TV or a display. The reservation number is printed on a ticket with a highly accurate estimated wait time from a unit at the hostess stand. As an option, the reservation number can be requested and received using a cell phone with our patent-pending text messaging system.
By using a different number series for varying party sizes and seating areas, the system can keep track of several virtual lists of guests at the same time.
- Eliminate the cost of replacing pagers
- Promote specials on displays and tickets
- Produce accurate wait time statistics
- With the patent-pending text option, guests can go anywhere while waiting
- Guests never wonder if the pager is working or "how much longer"
The Order Up system allows you to place order numbers on any TV screen as the food order is ready for the customer to pick it up. The order number is entered on a simple 10-key pad and is automatically displayed together with any other information or promotions.
- Easy to use and highly visible
- Mix the ready order numbers with any other video content
- No facility too large or too small
- Cost effective